Coming to volunteer at ICM? Click here for a volunteer application.
Under 18 and want to volunteer? Click here for a youth waiver.
Contact Abby Loza with any questions about volunteering, internships and hosting a drive email@example.com
Volunteers at ICM are truly the foundation of the organization! Several hundred volunteers spend time at ICM, providing the following services:
- At our “front counter” where clients apply for help
- Interviewing clients one-on-one to determine their specific needs
- Working the “client boutique” where clients choose clothing for the family
- Working in the “pantry” where food boxes are made up
- Supervising children in “Love Corner” while parents meet with interviewers
- Sorting and hanging clothing in our sorting room
- Preparing toiletries for needy families
About 125 of our volunteers come in every week on the same day, and some others once a month. Some volunteers come in groups from congregations around the Valley and enjoy a combined social and service time together.
We have several different positions where services are needed and we are always looking for caring people to provide them. We are open for clients Mon – Sat from 9:00-11:00a.m. and need volunteer help each day.
Click here for a volunteer application* which includes a description of the different volunteer positions at ICM. Before volunteering you need to meet with Abby the Director of Volunteers & Programs face to face, where you will receive a tour and learn more about ICM and the services we provide for the working poor. *if you are under the age of 18 a youth waiver must be completed as well.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-254-7450 x4 and let’s get you started helping!
Current customers cannot volunteer at ICM until you have gone 6 months without any services.
If you need hours for court ordered community service please contact email@example.com. There are some restrictions on the community service volunteers accepted at ICM.