Beth Fiorenza, Executive Director
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICM Food & Clothing Bank Holiday Campaign
Providing a happy holiday experience for working-poor families with your help
PHOENIX, Ariz., (November 20, 2018) – ICM Food & Clothing Bank’s Healthy Holiday Campaign will serve 500 children this year. Our holiday event will be held on December 15, 2018 from 1:00-4:00 PM at 501 S. 9th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85007. Donations of toys and clothes can be dropped off by December 14, 2018. ICM helps children from low-come families in the Phoenix area receive gifts for Christmas. The holiday season is the toughest for these families, most of whom make less than $15,000 annually. During the holidays, bills still need to be paid and basic living needs still need to be met, making gifts for children financially impossible.
ICM works to help to provide low-income families with gifts, clothing, shoes and hygiene kits each holiday season and there are several ways to help…
- Adopt a child(ren) by contacting Abby (602) 254-7450 x4– you will receive the name, age, gender, and small wish list of a child in need.
- Donate a gift card in any denomination to ICM (these donations will be given to hard to buy for teen).
- No time to shop? You can donate online at https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/ICMFoodandClothingBank/holidaydrive.html and the funds will be used to purchase gifts for children in need.
- Monetary and gift card donations can be mailed to ICM P.O Box 2225, Phoenix, AZ 85002.
- In-kind donations can be dropped off at ICM (501 S. 9th Ave, Phx, 85007) Mon – Fri 8AM– 3PM and Sat. 8AM – 12PM. Most requested items for in-kind donations are: warm clothing sizes 5T through juniors large (both boys and girls), board games, Lego sets, art sets, jewelry making sets, basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, skateboards and gift cards.
- Holiday dinners and food items are also welcome – think about what you are putting on your table & purchase an extra to donate! Think protein items, side dishes, and nutritious snacks (the pantry always has enough desserts to go around).
About ICM Food & Clothing Bank
For more than 35 years, ICM Food & Clothing Bank has worked to ease the economic strain on working poor families, low income seniors, and physically and cognitively challenged individuals by supplying emergency services. ICM is a nonprofit organization eligible for the state charitable tax credit. EIN: 86-0401223, QCO Code: 20385. For more information, visit www.icmaz.org.