Estate Planning that Protects Hungry Families and Children for Years to Come
With thoughtful estate planning, your Legacy Gift can provide life-saving assistance to hungry individuals and families while offering substantial financial benefits for you and your family.
- It's easy. You don't have to be wealthy to leave a Legacy Gift. Whether it is naming ICM in your will or trust, or a gift of house and property, there is an easy option that is right for you.
- It can involve assets you might never think of. A life insurance policy, real estate, stocks, business holdings, a checking or savings account, CDs. These are all assets that can be leveraged as a Legacy Gift.
- It can generate an income stream. In return for the donation of real estate, stocks or other assets, your Legacy Gift can generate a series of regular payments for life.
- It can provide generous tax benefits. Depending on the type of gift, short-term and/or long-term tax benefits may apply. Donors at a variety of income levels can benefit. Be sure toconsult with your financial planner or estate planner for more specifics.
- It can work in tandem with other family priorities. Leaving a Legacy Gift is not an "all or nothing" option. Gifts can exist side-by-side with other beneficiaries and personal priorities.
- It is long-remembered. Designating a Legacy Gift automatically makes you an ICM's Legacy of Love member. Legacy of Love members are recognized in a variety of ways including a place on the recognition wall.
With your Legacy of Love gift, you ensure that ICM's mission of serving the hungry and the values you cherish will be long remembered.
We can provide information and assistance for our donors, as well as the careful administration of your planned gift. To begin a conversation about any of these ideas, call us at (602) 254-7450, ext. 3 and ask for Renea, our Executive Director, or email email@example.com
Click here for a list of Legacy of Love Donors.
Quotes from our members
“I came to ICM by way of my brother Myron, who served as a board president, and I learned to love volunteering and giving there. The depth of my giving has certainly been enhanced by my belief that ‘the more I give, the more I get to give’!” – Arnold Petersen
“I know how much good ICM does. I have been proud to contribute what I can in time, money and goods. My heart is in ICM!” – Marilou Coy
“ICM fills the clients’ needs for food, clothing and medical care with great kindness and respect and is a vital support for so many within the community.” - Susan Segal